Payments and Homecoming
1. What to Expect: After you have chosen your puppy, check the "PUPPIES" page to follow photo and video updates of your puppy's litter. Photo updates will occur every 2 weeks. We usually post 3-5 videos after 4 weeks of age.
2. Preparing at Home: Check out my pages: Shopping List, First Weeks Home, Hazardous material lists. Puppy-proof your home. Check into local puppy classes. Choose your Veterinarian and make your puppy's first appointment within the first 72 hours of coming home.
2. Payments: We accept personal or Cashier's check. There is 3% fee for payments made through PayPal. Remaining balances are due one week before going home.
3. Pick Up Day: We love our families to come pick up puppies at our farm. Iowa sales tax is required for puppies picked up in the state of Iowa. We suggest bringing a travel crate, leash, collar (XS), water dish, extra toy and blanket for holding on your lap. We will have a small handmade blanket with scent of siblings and mom and puppy food for you. If you plan to fly home with puppy, we'll provide an airline-approved crate.
4. Homecoming by Airline: Your puppy can fly to most major airports for $350. We also offer the services of a flight nanny who can escort your puppy home to you! Price for this service varies on air-fare. We provide the crates and set up the flights for either of these options.
5. Meeting at the Airport: You can choose to meet us at DSM (Des Moines) or MSP (Minneapolis) and take your puppy home with you for $150. Airline-approved crate included. It will be up to you to make your own flight reservation for yourself and puppy. Delta will not allow in-cabin puppies until 10 weeks old and United until 16 weeks. Check each airline's policies as they constantly change. We don't make Sunday appointments.